Windows 10 Explorer address bar and search bar too small

Reaction score
1703080441456.png

Please ignore these Chinese characters. I don't know what I did with the resource manager. I tried to place the mouse pointer at the edge of the address bar to adjust its size but failed. How can I modify the size of the address bar? It should be bigger right?

Reaction score
Not sure if I have understood, but, it looks ok to me?

This is mine:
1703155272529.png

Reaction score
The Search bar size in File Explorer doesn't change much but it can accommodate a large number of characters, just scrolls to the left as one types in it. I put all this text in it:
lkdlskncosdb'ocn'psndb'pvndpinvpsnd'ovnksldnlxvlxcjklovns'odlbv'lvkn sLdkbvlnDLksvb'nLSKdvb lKS bvxlkDSzlvb SLKvbLDZxkvblDKZxvbLKBZvx.
This is what showed up [one must be careful what they type]:

1703387153887.png

Reaction score
The Search bar size in File Explorer doesn't change much but it can accommodate a large number of characters, just scrolls to the left as one types in it. I put all this text in it:

View attachment 14535

This bears no relationship to the topic at hand - so please forgive me for posting here. It seems my only opportunity to access the site, as when I try to log-in, I am told I have to accept cookies, but no mechanism is provided whereby I can allow that. Can you help me ?

Reaction score

View attachment 14535

This bears no relationship to the topic at hand - so please forgive me for posting here. It seems my only opportunity to access the site, as when I try to log-in, I am told I have to accept cookies, but no mechanism is provided whereby I can allow that. Can you help me ?

Reaction score

View attachment 14535

Reaction score
The cookies are pretty much for sites to know of the visit and the Browser collects that information. Sometimes the size of a window or page doesn't display everything so Maximizing may help and there's always Full Screen that temporarily hides some of the Toolbars and minimizes the Taskbar to give more room for information to show. Sometimes it helps to reduce the size of the window or page in it by holding down the Ctrl key and press + or - at the same time or holding down the Ctrl key and rolling the mouse wheel.

Reaction score

View attachment 14535

Reaction score

View attachment 14535

Reaction score

View attachment 14535

Reaction score

View attachment 14535

Reaction score

View attachment 14535

Reaction score
I have always been under the impression that the Internet Browser in use at the time of access to a Web site is what is asking for acceptance of cookies.

Reaction score
This is because the lastest window update. They chanage the size of the bar secretly. How troublesome

Ask a Question