Windows 10 Mobile - Unable to update to latest build. Lumia 530

Reaction score
Hi. I've got a Nokia Lumia 530 and it was running happily on Win10. With the new build out you had to firstly roll back to 8.1 Update 1, then reinstall Windows Insider and update.
Unfortunately I don't seem to have enough drive space to do the update. It needs 1.35 gig and although Storage Sense says 1.39 gig available, it won't progress due to insufficient space. Must be some temp files or something.
I've moved every app I can over to the SD card but to no avail.
Does anyone have any advice please?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Sorry I missed your post earlier. Have you resolved the issue or are you still having problems?
I had a similar issue with my Lumia 810 I used "Field Medic" to obtain the logs that MSFT needed and then posted my issue in the Insider Program Forum and was able to resolve it.

I see there is an ongoing thread here http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-install/b36b1a67-d26c-4220-b6b5-6540d3678016
You may be able to get some help there.
Regards and welcome to the forum. Again I apologize for the delay in attention to your thread.

Reaction score
Thanks Trouble. I've replied in the MS forum thread.m Wierd thing is though that after running the field mechanic, I can't find any files at all in the 'This PC\Windows Phone\Phone\Documents' folder in explorer. I'll keep an eye on the thread though.
Cheers!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I hope you manage to get it resolved.
I just installed the latest fast ring build 10149 on my Lumia 810 and it is pretty nice.
Definitely way better than 10080.

Ask a Question