Vebedencath.org

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Can someone please tell me how to stop the message from the listed above telling me the place I want to go to does not have a certificate? I get this message about 90% of the time when I try to open a web page. If I go back to my google page and put the url back in it will then open up, but if I have put in any information the site has asked for it will be gone and I have to start all over again. It's really pissing me off.
Thanks in advance. Please respond to: (e-mail address removed).

Reaction score
Drop to a command line.
Type FORMAT C: /u

Stop posting links to malware ridden websites.

Reaction score
image.png

Reaction score
Apology for too many posts about the E-Mail, don't know how it happened.

Reaction score
No Problem. Can you help me with my issue? I keep getting a message when I try to go to most websites that says that site does not have a secure connection. Yet, if I close the message and go back and select the website again I will get in just about every time. I have attached a pic of the message, but sometimes I get the message from another url.

Reaction score
No Problem. Can you help me with my issue? I keep getting a message when I try to go to most websites that says that site does not have a secure connection. Yet, if I close the message and go back and select the website again I will get in just about every time. I have attached a pic of the message, but sometimes I get the message from another url.

Reaction score
Attachment? This site is giving erroneous messages but posting anyway.

Reaction score
It appears that you most likely need to:
1/ Run Antivurus
2/ Check for other Malware that tries to redirect you their scam site.

Ask a Question