Unable to delete new TAB box above and beside URL after new update

Reaction score
Title says it all. I can't remember how to delete the extra TAB box that is just above and to the left of the url. This changed on my PC (W10-Firefox) during the last update.

Attachments

• Snip.JPG
    Snip.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Reaction score
My Power & sleep settings are not applied by Windows 10 regardless of which setting I choose. The setting I want to work with is the display to turn off after 25 minutes and the machine never. This has been the case over several Windows 10 updates; the current one on my machine is 10.0.19043 Build 19043. I am running a new Dell XPS 8940 under Windows 10 Pro, 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900K. This is a new problem for me after running a large number of Dell products over many years. The power settings on my other machines are working as expected.

Also, I noticed on my other computers (1 Dell XPS 8900 and 2 HP Laptops) that some settings appear to change with Windows 10 updates. For example, Lock screen and Background pictures change for no obvious reason. Can anyone confirm this? If this is the case, how can Microsoft allow this to happen? I am very interested in some feedback on this.

Reaction score
Title says it all. I can't remember how to delete the extra TAB box that is just above and to the left of the url. This changed on my PC (W10-Firefox) during the last update.

Anybody????? I'm really frustrated I can't figure out how to change this back to the way it was before the update by Windows.

Ask a Question