Troubleshooting and cleaning up errors and warnings in EV - win10

Reaction score
I am looking to figure out all of these warnings and errrors that show up in Event viewer under system I want my system to be cleaning and performing up to a better standard than this. how can i go about fixing these errors and or warnings so it is working properly?

what tools or apps should i use.

some errors or warnings are so broad and the answer on how to fix them usually does not work.

thank your for any assistance.

my rig is:

Asrock with ADM Ryzen 5 process, 16gb of ram, lots of disk space and ASrock video card.

Reaction score
Hi,

first thing is to make sure your system has the latest version of Win 10:

Second, you don't specify what error messages you are getting so it is hard to give you advice there.

For cleaning (there are other cleaning tools like CCleaner!):

https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/how-to-use-disk-cleanup-on-windows.15876/ :)

Reaction score
I understand thanks however what kind of tools can i use to DEbug the dump files mini dump as well. i can ever get the tool to work ? thanks

Reaction score
some errors or warnings are so broad and the answer on how to fix them usually does not work.
Most of the warnings can be listed as harmless I suppose?. As long as your system is stable, don't read too much into it. You can use the troubleshoot function to sort out most problems!.

Did you run the cleaning app(s) and is your system okay?. You may be looking for a problem before it is necessary?. :)

Reaction score
thanks wolfie i get it but its just annoying maybe move to linux for once and all. anyways can you provide any info on peforming with Debugdiag? how to setup and use to monitor a workstation . i want to setup my 4 workstations to be monitored from a server that eventually i am going to get. smtp traps? syslogs etc .. setting these things up is daunting it seems.

Reaction score
Hi, Gridmstr75,

here is something about setting up home servers (not sure if it is what you want?).

And for a debug tool.

I hope it helps. :)

Reaction score
The event viewer is always going to have errors. Software and hardware compatibility is never perfect. You'll get errors on a fresh install of windows, on new hardware. If there's nothing specifically wrong with your computer, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Reaction score
The event viewer contains the log file of your system, so, try to check it whenever your application crashes. This technical information doesn't provide a direct solution, but it can help you when searching online for specific answers, or if you want to report a bug to a developer. Computer programs can crash due to an error in the program, your operating system, or your drivers. Also, check out these following points -
  • There is a lot of free software available on the internet and many of them we are using. So, when you get an update in any of your free software try to replace it by download and installed its latest version from the internet rather than run an updater.
  • Try to update your system regularly, it can prevent you from application crashes or any of malware attacks.
  • Any outdated driver can also crash your program and it controls the operation of the hardware on your computer. So, keep your system's performance good, by updating the driver (try to update your driver with hardware manufacturers' websites).
  • Create a backup point a synchronize it on the usual days. It'll help you a lot, whenever your application or system crash, you can restore its previous version easily.

Reaction score
thanks all for tidbits, moving to linux would be ideal problem is im a gamer no dice.
EV just sucks imo have always hated it since nt days.

Reaction score
however with this pc i redid it week ago and loaded latest build from windows 10, starting to have these issues already. ive installed games from different vendors like epic games, battle.net , gog etc and some apps like vlc not much else.

last night the pc rebooted on its own after a bugcheck wth is this something new with windows 10 features?

im going to attach EV events for the last 24hours as there was a lot going on, kernel , DCOM , schannel, kernel power

Reaction score
Have you done a BIOS upgrade lately?.

Did you install the AMD chipset drivers?. You have a Ryzen 5 CPU and Asrock GPU but which model?. :)

1595600247677.png

Reaction score
i thought about that however the bios process for asrock x370 gaming k4 can only be updated to certain build number as other things are not supported. latest bios on this board is P4.70 update 4/2018 - i have the latest AMD gpu drivers installed for my Asrock GPU RX 580 series - radeon software 20.4.2 5/15/20 -

here are some EV events for the last few days

Event Id 10016
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
and APPID
{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
to the user MONOLITH1\Username SID (S-1-5-21-2916122078-503808844-4104386426-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Event Id 36871-
A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.

Event Id 7040 -
The start type of the Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was changed from demand start to auto start.

Event Id 16-
The access history in hive \??\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Provisioning\Microsoft-Desktop-Provisioning-Sequence.dat was cleared updating 0 keys and creating 0 modified pages.

Event id 1001 -
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a (0x0000000000000008, 0xffffda0c46200100, 0xffffda0c72797280, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: ae68465a-481b-495c-bf36-174f67826175.

Event ID 6 -
File System Filter 'CldFlt' (10.0, ‎2045‎-‎05‎-‎28T04:12:30.000000000Z) has successfully loaded and registered with Filter Manager. never seen this before

Event Id 32 -

The description for Event ID 32 from source e1i65x64 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

Event98 - Volume N: (\Device\HarddiskVolume9) is healthy. No action is needed. i did not run a disk check is this due to SMART tech?

Event Id 41-

The description for Event ID 41 from source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event. this is when i rebooted on its own

Event Id 6008 -

The previous system shutdown at 2:02:01 AM on ‎7/‎24/‎2020 was unexpected.

event ID 153 - few of these informational EV - Kernel -boot

Virtualization-based security (policies: 0) is disabled.

like i said before i did a usb latest build of windows 10 and reformatted M2 drive setup. i have other ssd and M2 drives attached to this baord. I disconnected those before doing the reinstall of windows. i have a usb c drive attached as well 250gb san disk. external Seagate hub drive as well usb 3.0. ive heard that windows is basically broken. there are some other things going on as well.

Reaction score
thats another thing with onboard graphics as well on the Ryzen cpu this can cause a conflict no? i have not installed this either:

AMD all in 1 with VGA driver ver:19.10.16_19H1_WHQL - not sure if this required as well even though im using extended GPU pcie

Reaction score
See my thread on the topic here. :)

Also install the GPU driver from the link I posted above.

"Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.2 Optional"

Ask a Question