Print driver icons

Reaction score
Just noticed today that my previous print driver icons (various toshiba, lexmark, sharp) all changed to an HP icon. I also noticed it on a customer's pc this morning. Anyone else seeing this? Update issue? My current OS is Windows 10 Pro

Reaction score
Just noticed today that my previous print driver icons (various toshiba, lexmark, sharp) all changed to an HP icon. I also noticed it on a customer's pc this morning. Anyone else seeing this? Update issue? My current OS is Windows 10 Pro
By "previous" did you mean you don't have those printers installed? The reference to a customer suggest being in the business of computers. Your computer specs are not listed, us volunteers can learn more from that information. And No, I haven't that icon issue but I only have an HP OfficeJet Pro and an HP LaserJet Pro installed. Press WinKey + R and type winver, post the line about Version or screenshot/snip the image.

Ask a Question