SOLVED Opening pictures

Reaction score
I downloaded pictures from my google drive and then extracted them from the zip file, now when I go to open them I keep getting this pop up box. Any fix, what am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• Open App.jpg
    Open App.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
looks like your files do not have an extension, ergo, Windows does not know which program to use. Do you know what kind of pictures these files are??
Are they jpg, bmp, tiff or an other picture format??

Reaction score
Never heard of that one? Try andding a fullstop.jpg, or similar. Like:

Bld 8_2.jpg

Reaction score
looks like your files do not have an extension, ergo, Windows does not know which program to use. Do you know what kind of pictures these files are??
Are they jpg, bmp, tiff or an other picture format??
I took them on my Iphone and then uploaded them to google drive on my phone. I then opened the google drive on my computer and downloaded them which goes to a zip file, I extract them and thin they should be in a jpg format but because they won't open I'm not 100% sure?

Reaction score
I took them on my Iphone and then uploaded them to google drive on my phone. I then opened the google drive on my computer and downloaded them which goes to a zip file, I extract them and thin they should be in a jpg format but because they won't open I'm not 100% sure?
I added .jpg and they opened up. thank you for your help, you and Dave saved me a ton of work each week!

Ask a Question