Microsoft questions

Reaction score
I have recently called Microsoft to help me with a virus problem which turned out to be a scam .Microsoft said the best option would to reinstall windows 10.I agreed and the lady who was dealing with my problem proceeded to download. She said it would take quite a while but should be ok. when it finally finished Microsoft. then started to get me up and running .all was ok until i was asked nationality and date of birth. nationality was ok but it wouldn't accept my date of birth. I tried numerous times to no avail. can any body help please?

Reaction score
I've gotten scam alerts and just shut the computer down and wait awhile then try again, always was gone. I've never seen Windows ask for a date of birth for anything.

Reaction score
If you called a scam site then you have to assume the Windows installer contained malware & the asking for birthdate is part of this & is why it isn’t accepted but now the scammers have your date of birth.
I’ve never been asked for either Nationality (only PC & keyboard language) & never birthdate To set up Windows.

Ask a Question