I regret switching from windows 8 to windows 10. I'm on someone else's page because the stupid pass

Reaction score
I regret switching form windows 8 to windows 10 although.
I'm on someone's page who was able to get access that's why I am able to get to you's and ask you's what the hells going on.

I keep putting my password in to get access to my page.

It won't let me in.

It doesn't accept letters only numbers. I've been trying for half the day. It doesn't even give OPTIONS on screen so I can get in.

The stupid thing keeps telling me to restart or to go to my microsoft account. I can't even go there because all the information for that is on my laptap which I can't get access into.

I NEED ACCESS TO MY LAPTOP! I HAVE WORK DEADLINES TO MEET!

ITS SICKENING

Regedit32

Reaction score
Assuming you are on the login page, if you have forgotten the pin you chose to log on with, then beneath that box where you type the pin, you ought to see sign-in Options.

Example image

Login Page.png

• The icon with red box around it is for Pin (digits only)
  • The other icon is for keyboard input (alphanumeric characters)

Depending on how you set up your sign in originally, you will either enter your Microsoft password which allows you to sign in then use the universal apps without needing to sign in to Store or other locations the apps take you to, or you will use your Local password, which means should you use Store or some other app, once it loads you will need to sign in with a Microsoft account to download or edit things within those apps.

Ask a Question