I deleted Intel R Wireless Bluetooth, and I need it back.

Reaction score
Forgive me, I'm not really a tech guy and might use the wrong terms sometimes.

While troubleshooting Bluetooth a while ago I deleted/uninstalled my Bluetooth, and I can't figure out how to get it back and working. I have gone to device manager and scanned for changes, nothing happens. I have installed the latest Bluetooth driver for my motherboard/chipset(?) and nothing changed. I have done several hard reboots for seemingly no change.

Some important information:
Screenshot of Device Manager where Bluetooth does not show up (Yes, I selected show hidden devices.)
Screenshot of CPU-Z which might be helpful.
Bluetooth has worked in the past.
When I uninstalled it I don't think I selected the "remove drivers as well" box.
Bluetooth does not show up on Action Center.
Screenshot of Bluetooth Settings where there is no "turn on" slider bar.

Drivers are really confusing for me (where to get them, which version, etc.) so if someone has the definitive correct one with the information provided that might help.

Attachments

• Win10forum support Request.PNG
    Win10forum support Request.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Win10forum support Request 2.PNG
    Win10forum support Request 2.PNG
    44.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Win10forum support Request 3.PNG
    Win10forum support Request 3.PNG
    49.5 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
It looks like your unknown device might be your Bluetooth device. You need to go into the device manager and right click on it to go to the properties. there you click on "Details". You will see below something like this [ USB\VID_8087&PID_0033&REV_0000 ]. Copy that string and paste it in your browser. You will get several results about drivers. Make sure they are made for your Mainboard. (BTW: this string is for my Bluetooth device)

Reaction score
Usually Bluetooth is part of the Wireless adapter on Notebooks. Sometimes uninstalling both in Device Manager and rebooting will get them reinstalled. I had a Desktop in 2016 that had an add-in PCIe X4 card to give that, my replacement in Apr. '22 also has it. When I see issues I use a USB Dongle that has both Wireless/Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, usually auto-installs if otherwise online.

Reaction score
That link provided needed information and the Manual for the motherboard. I didn't see any separate Bluetooth drivers but maybe they are part of the appropriate LAN driver.

1708400729733.png

Ask a Question