How to Merge Unallocated Partition with C: Primary Partition

Reaction score
I just successfully completed a fresh install of Win10 Pro on a new Samsung NVme SSD. In Disk Management, I see a 499 MB unallocated partition adjacent and to the left of the primary C: partition. How can I merge these two partitions? I also have a 100 MB EFI partition and a 547 MB Recovery partition showing in Disk Management.

I have tried using the free DiscGenius and Aomei software, but they do not allow that function or it is not showing.

Is it possible to merge the unallocated space with the C: partition?

Reaction score
Don't bother, the sizes are of no real consequence and some/most of the small partitions are required by Windows install or recovery.

Reaction score
In Disk management you can extend C. If the unallcated partiton is available, then C will absorb it. The recovery partition is an automatic feature of windows, created during the nstall. If you use your own third party backup facilities, you can discard it, but, beter left alone

Ask a Question