Help! "your computer did not start correctly" every time it shuts off

Reaction score
3 days ago with help from some friends I built a gaming pc. Everything in there is solid and I'm positive there was no error in setup. 2 days Ago I installed windows 10. downloaded everything i needed (games apps etc) it took a while but hey that was expected. So I shut the thing off and go to bed. next morning I get "your pc did not start correctly" and after 20 retries I re-installed windows. had to download everything all over again. today I turned it back on to find out again it did not start correctly and Is obvious there's something wrong. but what?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
With no specs on the PC or board it might be difficult for someone to offer a suggestion.
Are you running the latest BIOS update for the board?

Reaction score
If you had a driver disk and did an express install that would have been a mistake. Windows10 comes with nearly all the drivers you need pre loaded.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Nick did you get your problem fixed?
I got the exact same problem, so i would like to hear what you did?
One of my friends said it maybe was the motherboard, but if yours is all new it can't be.
Valdemar

Ask a Question