Getting rid of everything above HardDrive C:\ in File Explorer

Reaction score
I would like to NOT see everything that's above HardDrive C:\, ie: Quick Access, One Drive, This PC and all it's folders. I guess I'm old fashioned, but I don't use any of that and would like to not have to look at it when using File Explorer. If I need to access any of those folders, I can always go to c:\Users\username.

Reaction score
If you look in the Windows App store for "Windows File Manager", it is the old style file manager.

Attachments

• WINDOWS FILE MANAGER.PNG
    WINDOWS FILE MANAGER.PNG
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
Reaction score
Thanks, Shintaro. That's not bad, but I don't see where I can show image files a icons. I'll keep looking, but I don't think that option is there.

Reaction score
Double Commander is a clone of Total Commander. I've used Total Commander for over twenty five years. And I have configured Double Commander to function the very same way I use Total Commander. Wanting a side by side file manager makes me as old fashion as Windows 3.11 and DOS File Managers.

Ask a Question