Can non-Insiders watch the Web Cast on 3/3/20?

Reaction score
Just wondering if I need to try to find the web cast and if I could watch it, would it be worth it.?

Reaction score
I am really referring to the one in the link.. But I will try just to see what is going on. I may be locked out because I can't get to any other of the Insider Sites, like the one hosting the RTM .iso of 20H1.

Thanks..

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I can't get to any other of the Insider Sites, like the one hosting the RTM .iso of 20H1.
Not sure if this is pertinent or not regarding you issue with the ISO but I thought I would pass it along.
Just a screen shot from the Insider's twitter account

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
I just got an Insiders e-mail regarding the webcast. It is strange I still get those while being denied access to any Insider sites. Probably that I don't have an active system involved. The update the public got on Thursday (KB4535996) did say it should improve the visual for WMR headsets. I did notice today my VR headset seemed to have a different user interface..

There was a comment about no new builds available this week due to a build block, which they were working on..

Ask a Question