Why Isn't the "Save Screenshots I Capture to OneDrive" Option Available in OneDrive Sync and Backup Tab?

Reaction score
Hi,

I have two Win10 computers (both supposed to be on 22H2) linked to both personal and professional OneDrive accounts. Previously, I had my screenshots saved to my personal OneDrive. However, I recently noticed that this feature no longer works on my second computer, starting from June 3rd, 2024 (after Dropbox took over).
Interestingly, my first computer still has the option to "save screenshots I capture to OneDrive," but my other computer doesn't have this option in the "sync and backup" tab in OneDrive Personal. I'm concerned that my first computer might lose this option soon.
How can I restore the "save screenshots I capture to OneDrive" option in the OneDrive application (using the PrintScreen key) and prevent losing this option on the computer that still has it?

Thank you in advance

Ask a Question