We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organization's activation server 0x8007232b

Reaction score
This morning, I discovered that my Windows 10 Pro needs to be activated. However, when I enter my product key, I receive this message: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organization's activation server 0x8007232b
Can someone please assist me with this issue?

Reaction score
How long have you had the computer? Where did it come from? Is it an OEM or a Custom? The OEM [Brands] have the key onboard, don't have to enter it like with Win7 and earlier, it was a change with Win8/8.1. The mention of Organization can indicate the Enterprise version used by companies with many computers, that Activation is handled a bit different from Pro and Home versions.

Reaction score
From where did you purchase the key? It sounds like it is a volume license key which is for corporate use. If so then you’ll need to install the version the pc came with or purchase a genuine Pro key.

Ask a Question