SOLVED Strange thing with laptop?

Reaction score
I have these strange things going on with my laptop. I either use firefox or edge, if I use firefox the mouse acts up, I've tried two, one goes off in either usb port and the bluetooth one sometimes keeps scrolling. One other thing is, if I use facebook on firefox then the videos freeze. But If I use edge, there's no problem and it never tells me I'm running out of memory like firefox. Is there something i need to change in firefox?.

Reaction score
Hello @Iceboy 👋

It sounds like firefox is having some problems with your system. First; remove the cache and deactivate any unnecessary extensions; these may cause speed issues. Make sure Firefox has been updated to the most recent version. You may also try refreshing firefox; which will reset the settings but keep your data untouched.

Reaction score
I think you could right about Firefox and my system..I tried to sync my passwords with my mobile and just comes up with (error 500).But it seems there's quite a few suffering the same thing in their forums.

Ask a Question