SOLVED Sign-In Loop Issue on Microsoft Learn

Reaction score
Hello,

I can sign in to my Microsoft account without any issues. However, when I try to access Microsoft Learn and click on 'Sign in', I'm prompted to sign in again, but the process doesn't proceed further. I successfully complete the normal Microsoft account login prompts using my Hotmail account, Authenticator code, or Windows PIN. After this, I find myself back at the same pre-sign-in page, repeating the process endlessly. It's quite frustrating. I can still see my Microsoft Learn public profile, which gives me some hope. Can you please assist with this issue?

Thank you.

Reaction score
Hey Diasony, I've faced a similar issue before. It might be related to browser cookies or cache. Try clearing your browser's cookies and cache, then try to sign in again. Also, make sure your browser is up-to-date. If that doesn't work try using a different browser or an incognito/private browsing mode to see if the issue persists.

Reaction score
Also check if your browser has any extensions that might interfere with the sign-in process. Ad blockers or privacy-focused extensions can sometimes cause issues with login pages. Try disabling them temporarily and see if that resolves the issue. And ensure that JavaScript is enabled in your browser settings. If the problem still exists, it might be worth contacting Microsoft support directly.

Reaction score
I encountered the same looping sign-in problem last month. It turned out to be an issue with my Microsoft account permissions. I had to go into my account settings and review the permissions granted to Microsoft Learn. If none of the above suggestions work, give this a try.

Reaction score
I encountered the same looping sign-in problem last month. It turned out to be an issue with my Microsoft account permissions. I had to go into my account settings and review the permissions granted to Microsoft Learn. If none of the above suggestions work, give this a try.
This worked, thank you so much!

Ask a Question