Screen goes black after BitLocker Password

Reaction score
Each time I try pressing enter after putting the correct Bitlocker passcode the screen goes black and restarts. I tried to press Esc for recovery options or F11 to choose an alternate OS but i have the same issue, goes black and restarts. Can you please help?

Reaction score
Hello ryecakengc1569,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue. First, please let us know if you managed to solve it. If not, try disconnecting all external devices and then booting your computer again. If that doesn't work, try accessing your BIOS/UEFI settings and ensure your boot order is correct. If you're still having trouble, a Startup Repair using a Windows installation media to boot your system might help.

Make sure to let us know if any of these steps help or if you need further assistance!

Reaction score
If you can access the recovery options just use a System Restore to revert your system to a point when it was working. This will not affect your personal files but may uninstall recently installed applications and drivers.

Ask a Question