SOLVED Removing page breaks in Excel spread sheet

Reaction score
I'm having difficulty removing and/or resetting page breaks in Excel. I have tied the Page Break Preview, Page Layout/
Breaks/Reset All Page Breaks without results. I have tried dragging the break to the top of the spread sheet without result.

Can anybody help me with this. I've spent the better part of 2 days on this. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Neinstein

PS: I'm running a Windows computer. Win 10.

Reaction score
PPS: If I have posted this request for help on the wrong forum, kindly let me know and let me know what forum I should be posting to.
Thanks,
Neinstein

Reaction score
I solved my own problem. I was using the View tab to select the Unfreeze option. On face value this seemed to work. When I scrolled though the spreadsheet the top row (column titles) no longer traveled with each page. Therefore I thought I had disabled the Freeze Pane function and therefore I could reset all Page Breaks. Wrong!

I kept searching the various options avaiable to me and found that under the Page Layout tab, I could select the Print Titles option.

Once done I could reset page breaks.

I hope this information helps others.

Neinstein

Ask a Question