Quick Share Is Incompatible with This Computer

Reaction score
I'm currently running Windows 10 version 22H2, and my system is up to date. Recently, I downloaded Quick Share from the Microsoft Store for my desktop computer. The app, version 1.4.50.0 by Samsung, installed without any apparent issues. I've ensured that Background apps and Quick Share permissions are enabled. However, upon attempting to launch the app, I received an error message stating that Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer. Unfortunately, the message doesn't provide any further details on why this compatibility issue exists.

I haven't configured any startup tasks or set default apps specifically for Quick Share, as I'm uncertain if these adjustments are necessary for it to function properly on my desktop.

After clicking the Repair button within the app settings, I noticed a checkmark indicating that a repair was performed. Despite this, Quick Share continues to be incompatible with my desktop. I recently acquired a Samsung S23 Ultra and am eager to utilize Quick Share's features. Could you please provide guidance on how to prepare my Windows 10 desktop for Quick Share, as well as any initial steps I should take?

Thank you for your assistance.

Ask a Question