SOLVED Problem setting up three monitors

Reaction score
I have a 3-monitor setup on Windows 10. No problem with display. My only problem is with cursor movement. If I go into Display settings and click Identify, I can see that the monitor at right is 1, at middle is 2, at left is 3. The 3 monitors are arranged in that same order: [3 left] [2 mid] [1 right]. My understanding is that the cursor movement should follow that arrangement. [2] is my main monitor. If I move the cursor to the right, I should go to [1]. Instead, I go left to [3]. If I move the cursor to the left, I should go to [3]. Instead, I go right to [1].

If I change the display arrangement to [1] [2] [3], moving the cursor to the right, still causes it to go left to [1]. Moving the cursor to the left, still causes it to go right to [3]. So, the arrangement of monitors in display settings does not allow me to control the action of the cursor. Any ideas as to how I can correct this? Is there any third-party app that will work if I can't fix it in Windows? Thanks.

Ask a Question