PC Health Check App Says My Computer is Compatible for Windows 11, but Windows Update Says It's Not

Reaction score
I’ve been using legacy boot for about three years and recently switched to UEFI to install Windows 11. The PC Health Check app confirms that my computer is compatible with Windows 11, but when I try to update, Windows Update says it's not and I encounter errors during installation. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Reaction score
Since the PC Health Check app shows compatibility but Windows Update doesn't, the issue might be related to the BIOS settings or system configuration. Double-check that UEFI mode is enabled in your BIOS and that both Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 are active. Additionally, ensure that your system partition is using GPT. If everything seems correct, try running the Windows Update Troubleshooter to identify any specific issues

Reaction score
You can also consider downloading the Windows 11 ISO directly from Microsoft and performing an upgrade using the Installation Media Creation Tool.

Ask a Question