NO INTERNET ACCESS

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

today happened that on 2 different laptops I have in my house that recently have been updated to windows 10 through reservation, internet connection stopped working. Every other device (smartphones, non win10 laptops) are working fine.
both wireless and cable are affected on said laptops. If I turn off and on the router, when it connects the first time it shows an exclamation mark and it says "limited access". Disconnecting (or restarting the computer) and connecting again shows no more exclamation mark and normal connection, but still no internet access. At this point, after running troubleshooting network tool it says that the problem lies in the router or connection cable (which is not possible). Until few hours ago both laptops were working flawlessly. Maybe a silent update from Microsoft?
Also tried to connect to another network, same problem.
I tried to "delete the VPN client" by typing some commands in the command prompt, but with no luck.
Please help, or tell me who should I contact from the Microsoft team to get my problem solved.
Thanks

Ask a Question