My Windows Update (2024-06 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5039299) Stuck at 23%

Reaction score
My Windows update is stuck at 23% while trying to download the 2024-06 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5039299). This issue is preventing me from installing any further updates.

Here are the details:
OS Build: 19045.4529
Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19058.1000.0
Steps I’ve taken:
Restart Windows Update Service: Stopped and restarted the Windows Update service via the Services app.
Run Windows Update Troubleshooter: Used the built-in troubleshooter to detect and fix issues.
Clear Windows Update Cache: Deleted the contents of the SoftwareDistribution and Catroot2 folders.
Check Disk Space: Ensured that there is sufficient disk space available for the update.
If you have any suggestions on how to clear this update or any additional steps to resolve this, please let me know.

Ask a Question