My Intel Wireless Bluetooth keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

Reaction score
Have you tried updating the BIOS? Bluetooth issues might be linked to the motherboard firmware. Also, make sure your Windows is up to date. If that doesn’t help, try disabling the power management setting for your Bluetooth adapter. Go to Device Manager > Bluetooth > Intel Wireless Bluetooth > Properties > Power Management tab, and uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power."

Reaction score
I had a similar issue with my laptop. It turned out that there was interference from my Wi-Fi. Switching to a different Wi-Fi channel solved it for me. You might want to try changing your Wi-Fi channel or moving your router further away from your computer.

Reaction score
I changed the Wi-Fi channel, and it seems to be working better now. The disconnects are less frequent, but they still happen occasionally. I’ll try the network reset next. Thanks again for all the help!

Ask a Question