Is this safe to use

Reaction score
is this safe to use

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 62
Reaction score
I gather you're not running Malwarebytes. There is a free edition, but Malware Bytes Premiums value for the money and peace of mind.

Reaction score
Looks like I missed something??:mad:

What is it you are asking about? Is what safe to use? - And for what?

Reaction score
Tks. Well, there you go. I have three Dells , all once with the diag program. I never saw them as harmful, only as bloatware.
I just didnt realise it was the actual program the op was querying:mad:

Reaction score
Did someone mention dell and old and Windows XP at the same time! if there is anything I have worked with its dell, old and I am trying to install windows XP. And as far as I Know that is not bloatware it is completely safe and that only works if you have a diagnostics partition. Otherwise it won't install at all. That is found in the driver section on the dell website under windows 7 and below. If you the dell website says your laptop (or desktop) is supported by that then go right ahead but I would not worry about that as its not important. And that picture is of the built in file unzipper and unless changed otherwise it will unzip to C:/Dell/EAG72. that's not the exact location, but that is not important right now. Once it unzips than it will automatically run the .exe file that installs it and it will prompt you to either: update the partition or install on dvd or thumb drive or close it.

Reaction score
Sorry. My interpretation of bloatware is something on my computer which is taking space and will never be used.

Reaction score
My bad but either way if that is your interpretation then that is correct it is a completely unnecessary and outdated piece of software so as long as you did not get your computer used then the drivers on it will be just fine. If you want to take a chance and install most likely outdated drivers from the dell website you can but unless there is, for some reason, a problem with a newer driver or your current driver than I would do it but the current drivers for your computers will be fine. Now if you want to keep your important drivers up to date then you can download Dell Support Assist which will update your drivers and optimize the performance of your Pc.

Ask a Question