How do I Unblock ad.doubleclick.net on my browser?

Reaction score
Hello,

This might seem like a strange question, but I want to allow ad.doubleclick.net. I know it’s Google adware, but since I haven’t been able to remove it, I’m considering accepting it and allowing it instead.

The issue is that I’m not sure which program on my computer is blocking it. The blockage happens in both Firefox and Edge.

If anyone has suggestions on how to unblock it, I’d really appreciate it.

On the other hand, if you know how to completely get rid of it, that would be great too. I’ve tried everything I can find online, but it’s still there!

Many thanks!

Reaction score
If you’re looking to allow ad.doubleclick.net but can’t figure out what’s blocking it, start by checking your firewall and antivirus settings. Sometimes they have ad-blocking features that might not be obvious.

Reaction score
You can also try adding ad.doubleclick.net to your browser’s whitelist. In Firefox, go to Options > Privacy & Security, find the section for Permissions, and add it to the exceptions list. In Edge, go to Settings > Privacy, search, and services and add it to the list of allowed sites.

If you’re trying to completely get rid of it, you might want to check if there are any browser extensions or system-wide ad blockers that you missed. Sometimes a full system scan for malware or potentially unwanted programs might help identify hidden blockers.

Good luck!

Ask a Question