How do I delete Microsoft Wallet?

Reaction score
I want to delete Microsoft Wallet associated with my credit card. I'm unable to apply for a wallet through my bank as long as Microsoft Wallet is linked to my email address. I never applied for or authorized Microsoft Wallet. How can I remove it? Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
First, open the Microsoft Wallet app on your device. Look for the option to manage or delete cards and select the card you want to remove. If you can't find the option directly, you may need to go into your Microsoft account settings online. Visit the Microsoft account website, sign in, and navigate to the Payment & billing section. From there, you should be able to see and manage linked payment methods. If you’re still having trouble, you might need to contact Microsoft Support directly to ensure it’s completely removed from their system. Hope this helps!

Reaction score
If you’re having trouble deleting Microsoft Wallet through the app or account settings, you could also try removing your payment information through the Microsoft Store. Open the Microsoft Store app, go to your account settings, and check the payment and billing section. Sometimes removing payment methods here can also affect Wallet settings. Additionally, ensure that your device is updated to the latest version of Windows, as updates can sometimes resolve issues with app settings. If these steps don’t work, contacting Microsoft Support should help you get it sorted out. Good luck!

Ask a Question