File Copying Software

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm looking for some advice on file-copying software for Windows. I’ve come across a few popular options, including:
FastCopy
TeraCopy
Gs Richcopy 360
Total Commander
Goodsync
Syncback
I’d love to hear your experiences with these or any other recommendations you might have. What do you think is the best choice for copying files on Windows , from windows server to another , from windows to SharePoint online / Google drive , from Google drive to SharePoint online ? Any specific features that stand out to you?

Thanks for your help!

Reaction score
I am using total commander for a decade now and it does everything I need. Currently I am using Version 11.3.
However, I keep my files local and do not use any cloud services due to trust issues.

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback ,Gs Richcopy360 ,Teracopy and total commander , but Gs Richcopy seems it can do anything

Reaction score
Is GS Richcopy still fully functional after the trial period ends?? Totalcommander is...

Reaction score
Is GS Richcopy still fully functional after the trial period ends?? Totalcommander is...
No, it requires 49$ for the Gs Richcopy standard version for a one-lifetime license, but I found it supports moving directly to and from clouds and that is what I need.
What about TotalCommander with moving directly to and from clouds?

Reaction score
No, it requires 49$ for the Gs Richcopy standard version for a one-lifetime license, but I found it supports moving directly to and from clouds and that is what I need.
What about TotalCommander with moving directly to and from clouds?
I do not know, I am not using any cloud services and I am not about to do it

Reaction score
I use TC but have gotten rid of OneDrive. TC does work across my LAN to access the drive on it after it's mapped.

Ask a Question