Duplicate monitors with different resolutions no longer working

Reaction score
I have a dual monitor setup. My main monitor runs at 2560x1440, and I have a secondary monitor on the right running at 1920x1080. I also use a Wacom Cintiq, which runs at 1920x1080, occasionally. Until a few days ago, I could duplicate the main monitor on the Wacom Cintiq, so the main monitor was at 1440p and the Cintiq was mirrored at 1080p.
Without any system changes, i can't so any lanymore. The option is not available. The only way to even get this option to show up in the display settings or Nvidia control panel is to set the Wacom (lower resolution) as my main display, which mirrors to the bigger display but at the Wacom's 1080p resolution. I've read that when duplicating displays with different resolutions, they share the lowest resolution.
But it worked with no issues for years as I mentioned above! I don't want to work on a 30" monitor at 1080p just to get duplicate screen functionality. Has anyone else experienced this and been able to duplicate screens at different resolutions?

Ask a Question