Can't log in to existing accounts

Reaction score
This includes important sites like my ISP, where I receive error messages like "something went wrong, try again later."
I'm getting rejected from various internet sites when I click on search results. My system also seems slightly slower. I'm a basic user and don't add external programs to my system. I use Norton 360 Deluxe, which is always up to date. I suspect there's something corrupted in my system causing these issues. Interestingly, our laptop, connected to the same router via Wi-Fi, doesn't have any problems, leading me to believe the issue lies with my HP PC. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Reaction score
It sounds like you might be dealing with a browser issue or some malware that Norton might have missed. Here are a few steps you can try:
- Clear your browser cache and cookies - this can solve many login and speed issues or try a different browser.
- Ensure your operating system and all installed programs are up to date.

Reaction score
Another thing you might want to try is creating a new user account on your PC. Sometimes, user profiles can get corrupted, and creating a new one can help isolate whether it's a system-wide issue or specific to your user account.

Ask a Question