BSOD loop with Critical Process Died stop code

Reaction score
Hello, I've been stuck in a BSOD loop on my Windows 10 PC for the past three days, with the Critical Process Died stop code. This issue has left me feeling stressed, especially with a project that I haven't been able to work on due to the constant BSOD loop.

Previously, I faced a different problem with a System Automatic Repair loop that prevented me from booting into Windows at all. I managed to resolve this by purchasing a new SSD and reinstalling Windows. However, just one day after that, my PC froze suddenly while I was browsing the internet, leading to another BSOD with the Critical Process Died stop code.

I tried various troubleshooting steps, including reseating my RAM and other components, cleaning my VGA and PSU, and booting with only one RAM stick. I've also tried startup repair and system restore points, but all my efforts made no difference. Even after running a sfc scannow to check for hard drive issues, no problems were found.

I think that there may be some corrupted Windows files causing these issues. I attempted to uninstall updates, but each attempt failed. In desperation, I decided to reset my PC while keeping the files, but during the loading process, my PC froze again, leading to yet another BSOD.
Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Ask a Question