SOLVED Bluetooth and Touch Screen Feature Not Working

Reaction score
Today, the Bluetooth and touch screen features on my laptop suddenly stopped working.
The Bluetooth icon disappeared, and the option to turn Bluetooth on or off is missing in the settings.
Restarting my laptop didn't help. I tried installing Bluetooth drivers and restarting Bluetooth support services as suggested, but nothing worked. The touch screen is also non-functional, making my work and navigation difficult.
Can you help me? Thank you

Reaction score
Have you tried checking the Device Manager to see if there are any errors or missing drivers? Sometimes a complete shutdown not just a restart can help reset things. Also, make sure your Windows is up to date.

Reaction score
I checked the Device Manager, and there are no errors or missing drivers. I also tried a complete shutdown, but it didn't help. If you have any other ideas.

Reaction score
Have you recently installed any new software or updates? New installations can cause conflicts with existing drivers. You might want to try rolling back to a previous restore point to see if that resolves the issue.

Reaction score
I had a similar problem with my laptop last month. It turned out to be a BIOS issue. I updated the BIOS, and it fixed the Bluetooth and touch screen problems. Check your laptop manufacturer’s website for any BIOS updates

Reaction score
I did install some updates recently. I will try rolling back to a previous restore point and see if that helps. Thanks for the suggestion.

Reaction score
I had a similar problem with my laptop last month. It turned out to be a BIOS issue. I updated the BIOS, and it fixed the Bluetooth and touch screen problems. Check your laptop manufacturer’s website for any BIOS updates
This worked. You made my day Thank you!

Ask a Question