Blue screens after completely upgrading my PC

Reaction score
I keep getting blue screens with various error messages after completely upgrading my PC. It now has an i7 9700k and a 3080ti. I accidentally activated Pro mode but didn't have a digital key, so I reset Windows and installed the Home version. Since then, I've been experiencing frequent blue screens with messages like "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED," "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED," and "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION." The "kmode" error is the most common, but none of the suggested fixes have worked. Additionally, the PC makes a slight grinding sound, though the CPU isn't overheating (I'm monitoring it). I've reseated the RAM, but it hasn't helped. please help me!

Reaction score
Help us volunteers in helping you by providing full information about the computer, fill in System Specifications in your Profile. If it's about a second/different computer give its specs.

Ask a Question