Urgent: Assistance Needed for PIN Setup on Acer Nitro 5

Reaction score
I am having trouble signing into my Acer Nitro 5 laptop using my Microsoft account linked to my personal phone number. Upon startup I receive the message:
"Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."

When I click "Set up my PIN," the screen prompts:
"Verify your phone number. We will send a verification code to ********93. To verify that this is your phone number, enter the last 4 digits including 93."

After entering the last 4 digits and clicking "Send Code," the screen displays:
"If 3693 matches the last 4 digits of the phone number on your account, we'll send you a code."

Despite the last 4 digits matching my personal number, I haven't received any verification code. I receive messages on this number without any issues.
I urgently need assistance as I cannot sign in to my laptop, which is crucial for both my official and personal tasks. Please provide detailed reasons for this issue and possible solutions. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Ask a Question