SOLVED Spammed

Reaction score
This subject Critical Stopcode Password Issue On Restart appears at least 10 times in a short time period.

Reaction score
I noticed that too and reported most of them already. same post but always a different username.

Either that one can't wait for a response or wants to bog down the forum. Might need his IP to be blocked

Reaction score
Late to the party. But I see it too. We might need a few more moderators. At least someone that can clean up each day.

Reaction score
And the spamming continues, this time with a different topic.
DID I MENTION I HATE THESE GUYS???

Reaction score
just saw them. Can it be that these are Robo posts and if so, can their IP range be blocked??

Reaction score
A new round of SPAM about h ttps://www.windows10forums.com/threads/ive-noticed-a-slight-delay-or-bug-with-my-second-generation-airpods-pro.26524/

Reaction score
Another couple rounds of SPAM with

PowerPoint Audio and Video Lag: Issues Towards End of Presentation

I've noticed a slight delay or bug with my second-generation AirPods Pro [about 4 hours ago]

Reaction score
Anything posted multiple times is spam. Content does not matter. And when they are posted by multiple accounts. That is a sign that it it automatically generated.

Ian spent a lot of time installing site add-ons to help prevent these attacks. Those add-ons are now likely outdated needing updated or even replaced.

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Thanks to those who were quick to report the multiple spam posts! It helped us pinpoint the problem faster.

I'm happy to let you know that we've resolved the issue by blocking several IPs and updating our security settings. Your vigilance is much appreciated and plays a major role in keeping our forum spam-free.

As always, if you spot anything unusual or have suggestions on how we can further improve our community, feel free to drop a message.

Thanks again for your support!