Printer will not scan to pc

Reaction score
I bought a new pc. that went from win10 to 11 the printer works on everything but scanning to the pc. anyone run into this problem? would deleting the printer and reinstalling it do the trick? Or is it the pc settings? JN.

Reaction score
Since there's no information given about the computer or the printer suitable responses are impossible to offer. A lot depends upon the connection to the computer and whether all software for the printer has been installed.

Reaction score
In general you have to install the software that came with the printer as well to be able to scan. Windows can find the printer and install the drivers but always had problem to find the scanner part, even the fax part if available.
with my MFP's (Multi Function Printer) I always had to install the software.

Reaction score
I bought a new pc. that went from win10 to 11 the printer works on everything but scanning to the pc. anyone run into this problem? would deleting the printer and reinstalling it do the trick? Or is it the pc settings? JN.
What is your printer name?

Ask a Question