Concerns About Recent Update Causing Laptop Crashes and Issues

Reaction score
I’m reaching out to express my frustration regarding the latest update, which caused my laptop to crash. Additionally, I haven’t received a patch to fix the issues that rendered my laptop’s speakers useless.
What is the benefit of upgrading to Windows 11?
Why should I continue using this product when my concerns remain unresolved and Microsoft continues to enforce updates that introduce more problems?

Reaction score
Hello breezyintrepid, if the recent update has caused issues, consider rolling back to a previous version of Windows or uninstalling the update temporarily. For your speaker issue, check the device manager for updated drivers or run the built-in troubleshooter. Windows 11 brings enhancements and new features, but if it’s not working well for you right now, you can always delay updates until a fix is available.

Reaction score
Hi there, I understand your frustration. You might want to revert to a previous version until a patch is available. Windows 11 is designed to offer better performance and security, but if you're having trouble, it’s worth reporting these issues to Microsoft so they can be addressed in future updates.

Ask a Question